Phase 1 of Re-launch to SKF Classes
- Enrollment will be limited to 20 students during Phase 1 of SKF Re-launch.
- Anyone who has travelled internationally within the last 14 days should not come to the training hall.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or difficulty breathing should not come to the training hall. If you begin to present any of these symptoms in class, please notify instructor immediately.
- One family member per student will be permitted into the building, with limited availability as reduced seating will be in place. If all seating is full, we kindly ask that you please wait in your vehicle.
- Students will be allowed to enter the building and training hall only 10 minutes before class. Please refrain from being late.
- Students are asked to come dressed in their training uniform, as changing rooms will be closed.
- Bathroom is available but please ensure hands are washed before exiting.
- Both man-doors to the training hall will be open, if weather permits, to allow enhanced air flow into the training area.
- As you sweat, you should not wipe eyes/mouth/nose directly with your hands. Bring a towel if required.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at entry to training hall. Please use before and at ending of class.
- Students should bring their own water bottle and place along wall close to their assigned training area.
- Upon entering training hall, students should hand sanitize immediately while maintaining social distancing of 2m from other students.
- Each student will be assigned to a designated squared-off area on the floor, which provides them with a safe training area of 3m from other students. If students come late, please wait for a break in class so that instructor can assign you designated training area.
- Training area will be limited to only students and the instructor. Students will not be required to wear masks. Instructor will wear mask when he/she is not in front of class.
- Instructor will vocalize all of the counts during line work in class.
- Students will be assigned cohort partners that they will work with regularly when doing partner work. If possible, cohort partners will be family members that are also students.
- All commonly-touched surfaces such as tables and window sill areas will be wiped down before and after class.
- All pads will be disinfected after use. Focus pads will be specifically assigned to each cohort partnership for regular use from class to class.
- Students will be asked to leave immediately after class while maintaining social distancing upon exit.
- Students will be asked to purchase a pair of kali sticks for partner work in Escrima/Arnis training. These sticks must be brought to every class.
- Mats will not be used during Phase 1 of SKF Re-launch.
- Skin to skin contact will be minimized during Phase 1 of SKF Re-launch.
- There will be no sparring during Phase 1 of SKF Re-launch.